Rules of the Road
RULES OF THE ROAD
- Clean up begins upon arrival. Respect the woods and all its inhabitants. Put garbage in containers in collection areas.
- Campfires must be contained.
- No glass bottles.
- No tents in parking areas. Tent camping in the woods only.
- Handicamp camping available upon request. No additional charge.
- Children 12 years old or younger admitted without charge.
- No weapons
- No fireworks
- Leashed (6ft lead) dogs are allowed. No other pets or livestock. Dogs must be vaccinated. Dogs must be walked in designated areas. Please clean up after.
- No public nudity
WHAT TO BRING
- Lots of love
- Sleeping bag
- Air Mattress/Cot
- Folding Chair
- Children – We love them, 12 and under n/c
- Bug Spray
- Warm Clothes
- Rain Gear
- Light Clothes
- Instruments – especially drums
- Garbage Bags – Please keep camping areas tidy. This is our home.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Masks must be worn when not at your campsite. Please continue to follow all CDC guidelines for our health and safety. All indications are that we will see significant improvements in COVID response to the vaccine leading to a sharp decline in disease in the coming months. We will continue to follow updates on recommendations and update our policy accordingly. Your health and safety are our primary concern.
- Golf Carts are available for assistance getting from parking area to tent camping upon arrival and departure.
- You may bring food and beverages (no glass bottles, please). Coolers are allowed. There are fire pits throughout the camping area for cooking. Gas and charcoal grills are allowed.
- Food vendors are on site. We encourage you to support their business.
- We do not sell alcohol. You may bring in cans. No kegs. Wine and hard liquor must be transferred to plastic containers.
- There are charging stations at the bathhouses.
- We will be routinely cleaning and sanitizing the bathrooms and showers Please report any problems to staff immediately.
- Good dogs are allowed. They must be friendly and obedient. They must be attached to a person, by no more than 6ft lead, when away from their campsites. At no time are dogs allowed to roam. Any dog reported as a nuisance, and their owner, will be asked to leave. Dogs should be walked in the designated area. Owners are responsible for cleaning up after them.